Name: Dr. Patricio Herrera Oroz
Occupation: Pediatric surgeon
- Surgeon, with an awarded title from the University of Chile School of Medicine, January 1996.
- Specialist on Pediatric Surgery., between 1996 and 1999, by the University of Chile post graduate School.
- Training in Pediatric Thorax in The Juan Garrahan Hospital, Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2001.
- Fellow in airway reconstruction in the Sick Children Hospital of Toronto, Ontario. Canada, years 2005-2006.
- Head of Service of Child Surgery, Padre Hurtado Hospital from 2007 to 2010.
- Deputy Chief of General Surgery, Thorax Coordinator in Dr. Ezequiel Gonzalez Cortés Hospital, since year 2016 until now.
- Staff Member in The German Clinic of Santiago since year 2009 until now.
- Member of the Chilean Society of Pediatric surgery since year 2006 until now.
- Active participation in the teaching of pre and post graduate in Child Surgery in the University of Chile, South headquarters.
- Currently working in achieving recognition for a training program for Child Surgeons, in the Child Thorax subspecialty in the Ezequiel González Hospital.