Name: Dr. Miguel Congregado Loscertales
Profession: Thoracic Surgeon
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Granada on August 4, 1995.
- Doctorate: Doctor in Medicine from the University of Seville with a distinction Cum Laude unanimously on March 20, 2001. Extraordinary award from the University of Seville.
- Corresponding Academician of the Royal Academy of Medicine and Surgery of Seville. January 29, 2004
- Quality Manager of the Thoracic Surgery Service of the HUV Macarena of Seville. From 2014 to present.
- Teaching Manager of the Thoracic Surgery Service of the HUV Macarena of Seville. From 2014 to present.
- Head of the Thoracic Surgery Department of the Hospital Quironsalud Infanta Luisa in Seville
- Head of the Thoracic Surgery Department of the Hospital Santa Isabel de Sevilla (Group HLA)
Member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Society of Thoracic Surgery (SECT) as a Coordinator of the Committee on Institutional Relations and Professional Affairs.
Regent of the European Society of Thoracic Surgery (ESTS) por España.
Research member of the Research Group CTS509 of P.A.I. (Andalusian Research Plan), with great teaching and research interest with an activity that is reflected in its scientific production:
- Reviewer of a complete book
- Author of 26 book chapters
- Author of 78 articles in indexed scientific journals
Communications in Congresses and Scientific Meetings:
- National: 78.
- International: 53
Presentations in Congresses and Scientific Meetings::
- National: 38.
- International: 25.
Director de seis Tesis Doctorales, las tres calificadas con Sobresaliente cum laude
Director of six Doctoral Theses, all three qualified with a distinction Cum Laude
- Asociación Española de Cirujanos (AEC)
- Sociedad Española de Cirugía Torácica (SECT)
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS).
- The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
- Thymic Malignancy Interest Group (ITMIG)
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
- Asociación de Neumólogos del Sur (NEUMOSUR)